3D Plurimo Pacini & Cappellini Table and Chair Set model
3D Model Specifications
|Geometry:||Polygonal Ngons used|
|3ds Max 2015||V-Ray 3.6|
|3ds Max 2012||V-Ray 3.6|
About the model:
– High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
– This model was constructed with utmost care and attention to detail, with clean edge flow. (please check wire frame images).
– Very high quality easy to manage shaders used.
– Ready for closeup shots.
– Clean UV chunk.
– Model is built to real-world scale.
– System unit setup used- centimeter.
– The model includes light rig.
– This model contains [705,509] Polygon and [705,744] Vertices with subdivision ‘ON’ (set to smoothed iterations)
– Its ready to multiply subdivision reasonably.
– Colors can be easily modified.
– Different parts of the model are named properly. 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection.
– No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
– No cleaning up necessary. Just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
– 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray scene (Saved back native application)
– 3ds Max 2015 V-Ray scene (native application)
– OBJ (works with most 3D applications, if you are not using Native application )
– FBX (works with almost all Autodesk 3D applications, if you are not using Native application )