Realistic Raspberry 3D Model
|3ds Max 2010||V-Ray 2.0|
|Maya 2014||Default Scanline|
|Maya 2014||V-Ray 2.0|
|Cinema 4D R15||VRAYforC4D 1.8|
3D Model Specifications
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
3DSMAX 2010, CINEMA4D_R15, Maya_2014, FBX, OBJ.
– Realistic Raspberry. High resolution textures, best for close up renderings. Materials ready, just drop it into your scene and tune lighting.
– Nicely organized. Correct names for all objects and good topology. TRI and QUAD polygons only. Non-overlapping UVs.
– Textures are made from photos and carefully painted, no seams. Diffuse, Specular, Normal (JPEG) and Displacement (Tiff). 4096×4096 resolution.
– Real world scale.
– Setuped in Vray 2.0 (3dsmax 2010 and Maya 2014) and Vray for C4D v1.8 (CINEMA4D_R15). Fully photorealistic, materials are setuped in the best way to emitate the realistic shading model of real fruit.
– No 3rd party plugin needed (except V-Ray)
Part of NICEMODELS Vol. 3 – Fuits & Vegetables